? ??????????????Green Fumes? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (219 Ratings)??5882 Grabs Today. 69780 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5753 Grabs Today. 42833 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Machu Picchu

Machu Picchu
Peru

Thursday, July 1, 2010

At the feet of the Inkas

I climbed the ladder of the Gods
Steps climbing toward heaven
Treading the path of the creators
Souls in stars overhead

I knelt on the footstool of their legend
I breathed in their greatness
And basked in the sun 
Eclipsed by such majesty as none can describe

I sat in the seat of my soul
In serenity and solitude
All encompassing wonderment
And the spirits splendidly marched by
Eternity will never erase
Such ethereal legacy and imprint
That which remains will forever overawe
Overwhelm and overshadow that of today