? ??????????????Green Fumes? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (219 Ratings)??5882 Grabs Today. 69780 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5753 Grabs Today. 42833 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Machu Picchu

Machu Picchu
Peru

Saturday, March 6, 2010

My brazilian love affair continues...

Ola!

Time for an update...I am currently on Ihle Grande - a Jamaican-esque tropical paradise! (google it and check it out) it is pouring with rain (no surprise) but hot and delicious and we have have just spent the evening walking barefoot thru puddles eating Acaci berrie sorbet and listening to the local music...
Paraty was amazing - a beautiful, rich little town on the coast that reminded me of what I would imagine Italy in the 50s to be like with its cobbled uneven narrow roads and white plaster and teracotta buildings. It is a sleepy town during the day but at night it comes alives with lots of live music and its all surrounded by tropical forest.
Yesterday we went body sliding (on our backs) down a rock face waterfall which was amazing! I sat in a cave under a waterfall, we walked for two hours thru the forest and then went and bought dinner from the roadside stalls and danced the night away!
I am looking forward to getting stuck into the volunteer work side of things...and have some great contacts back in Rio and Salvador for when I get back up the coast in a couple of weeks.
This past week has been amazing and overwhelming!
I,ll be on Ihle Grande until Monday then head to Sao Paolo then Urutuba before doing a long trek down to Iguacu
Hope you are all well...
PLEASE email me x
xxxxx